Today, while on my morning walk, I experienced a moment of truth. It struck me that we are all parts of the universal consciousness or soul, who have assumed bodies to live in this world. So, whenever I see another person, instead of looking at the body , I should immediately connect to the God inside him. This will help me to like and love all persons , irrespective of their physical characteristics. Remember all the instances when I had fallen in love. In all the instances , I had felt a deep connection at the level of the soul. The sense of unity that I had felt at that time was at the root of the intense love both of us felt for each other. We all yearn for this sense of union with each other, and yet all of us are locked into wasteful and fruitless power struggles with our fellowmen.
By extension, by taking care of our health and our bodies, we can ensure that the God inside us does not experience any discomfort or pain. The God inside us is like the Kamadhenu. If we take good care of our physical and mental health and thus of the God inside us, he will take care of us and grant us all our legitimate wishes.
Take care not just of the God inside you but also try to do the same for the God inside all your fellow human beings and living creatures around you.
Adopting this approach in life should solve many f the dilemmas I face in my day to day living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment